This role is ideal for...
Applicants should be...
- Self-starters who can work effectively individually and with project team members toward program objectives
- Strong relationship builders
- Excited about facing new challenges
- Proud of quality work
- Flexible and able to work in an ever changing industry
- Collaborative and willing to seek advice from within the team, our clients or external experts
Applicants will have...
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in a technical support role
- Experience on Ticket (Requests, Incidents, Task, Change) management and resolution.
- Experience in designing, developing and/or supporting technology systems
- Skills in business requirements gathering with documentation of process maps, architecture diagrams and user stories
- A consultative approach to projects working collaboratively within teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong organisational and decision-making skills
- An analytical mindset seeking to make processes/systems better
The desirable skills and experiences are...
- Experience in Salesforce and our key target industries is a massive plus
- Familiarity with IT support methodologies
- Previous exposure with JIRA and Trello
a fun and flexible workplace
- Driving innovation through industry specific accelerators developed via our AlphaSys Labs division
- Committed to staff education where we run weekly company provided lunch and learn sessions and pay for events/conferences, training and certifications
- Constantly growing its client base with organisations who make a world of difference through the work they do
If you (or someone you know) is interested in applying for this position, please apply now.
Social media links...